Employer: How to request a refund

Refunds can be requested for either:

  • An invoice that has been paid more than once in error; or
  • A credit note, where the related invoice has already been paid

Go into the Cyclescheme tab in your Myschemes account and click on 'Invoices and credits'. Invoices and credit notes that are available to be refunded will have a “Request Refund” button next to them like the below (for the equivalent process in Techscheme, see this answer in the Techscheme knowledge base).

If you believe you should be able to request a refund for an invoice or credit note but it is not showing please e-mail financebath@bhnetwork.com.

Please note you should only request a refund for an invoice if you have paid this in error or more than once. If an order has been cancelled, you need to request a refund for the related credit note generated and not the original invoice. If an order has not yet been cancelled, you will need to do this before requesting a refund.

Please complete the form that generates once you click request a refund and click Create Refund Request.

Once you have submitted a refund request you can see the status of your refund in the Refunds section of Myschemes within the Cyclescheme tab.

Please note refunds can take up to 10 working days to be processed and that a refund will only be issued to the value an account is in credit. Refunds will not be processed where monies are owed to us, either in total or as a result of the requested refund. If the refund cannot be processed, we will be in touch with you to discuss the reasons why.

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.