Employer: How do I treat VAT for a Cycle to work certificate?

Employers are expected to claim from HMRC the VAT incurred on purchasing the bicycle and pay over to HMRC VAT included in the payments received (the salary sacrifice).

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.