Employer: How does the process work?
- The employer ensures they are set up on with a bike rental scheme (if in doubt contact Cyclescheme)
- Communicate the scheme (you can download resources via the marketing tab in your MySchemes account)
- Your employees will need to apply via the bike rental page (not the home page)
- Notification of applications will be emailed to you in the normal way
- You can review, approve and/or deny requests within the Cyclescheme tab your MySchemes account
- Once approved, you'll need to organise funding (in the normal way you would for Cyclescheme)
- We'll then email your approved applicants a code that will unlock 1-years membership
- Your employees then head to the provider's membership page; sign their Ts and Cs and redeem their code
- The employees then get access to their yearly membership and start commuting by rental bike.
Just like the normal cycle to work scheme - it's important that the bikes are used mostly for qualifying journeys.