Employer: Who is Cyclescheme?
Cyclescheme is the UK’s leading provider of tax-free bikes for the Government’s cycle to work initiative.
Cyclescheme gets more adults cycling than any other UK organisation
It’s a brilliant programme where everyone wins – employees make big savings on new bikes and/or accessories, whilst you get a healthier, more motivated workforce and enjoy significant National Insurance Contribution (NIC) savings.
Cyclescheme works with over 2,000 retailers that consistently offer expert, convenient and user-friendly service to Cycleschemers. Employees can shop in-store, online, click and collect or brand direct.
Services to employers are provided completely free-of-charge and include secure access to a scheme management website called, MySchemes. This online account gives you access to all your paperwork, a range of free marketing tools and also access to other benefits including Techscheme.
Any size of scheme is catered for and we have a well-established reputation for fast and efficient service.
What makes Cyclescheme the leading provider?
- Completely free of charge service to employers and their employees.
- With over 2,000 Retailers throughout the UK and our 'any bike guarantee', we have the largest supplier network on the market.
- The Retailers partnered with Cyclescheme are experts in their field and can provide advice to your employees when choosing a bike suitable for their commute.
- Our Retailers provide an unrivalled customer service experience and access to over 800 bicycle brands and all accessories.
- Automation of scheme processes that minimise administration, allowing employers more time to look after their business.
- Free of charge promotional material including posters, leaflets, our ‘Cycle Commuter’ magazine, and a host of electronic communications including our monthly newsletter.
- Knowledgeable and friendly Account Management team and Contact Centre dedicated to helping employers and employees through the entire lifecycle of the scheme.
- Peace of mind that our scheme adheres to HMRC, and Department for Transport (DfT) Cycle to Work guidelines.
Cyclescheme is part of the Blackhawk Network group. The group has expertise in employee and consumer engagement and incentives, retail, themed gift cards, and offers physical and digital solutions.
Other Blackhawk employee benefits products include: