Can I get a non-standard cycle (IE a hand-cycle) on the cycle to work scheme?
You can get any type of inclusive cycle or cycle adaption hardware on the cycle to work scheme.
We've created a great resource on inclusive and disability cycling that you can find on the main Cyclescheme website...
Please visit www.cyclescheme.co.uk/community/disability for more information or click on a link below:
- What types of inclusive cycles exist?
- Can I get a non-standard cycle on the scheme?
- How do I get a non-standard cycle on the scheme?
- Can I get just an adaptive or specialist part on the scheme?
- Where can I shop for an inclusive cycle or adaptive part?
For a personalised savings figure that includes ownership fees, visit our calculator and enter your details.
You can search to see if your workplace is signed up using the search box on Cyclescheme's homepage.