Can I amend the value of my certificate?

If you feel that you've requested the wrong amount and would like to change it, please log into your MyCyclescheme account and use the 'Amend my certificate value' feature or review your employer's specific notes on what to do (if your employer doesn't allow this feature, there will be some tailored information for you). 

The 'Amend my certificate value' button will cancel your request with your employer and enable you to swiftly reapply (you won't need to reenter all your details so it's a quick process). You'll need to sign new agreements for the changed value.

Please note 

1. Not all employers offer this feature.

2. If you are eligible to change the value on your eCertificate we will need to cancel your original request. You don't need to fill in all your details again as we have those to hand, but you will need to confirm what you'd like your new eCertificate value to be. You will also need to sign a fresh set of agreements.

3. Changing your value can take a little time as your employer will need to redo their checks and organise funding for your new request. If you do not wish to delay your application at all, you may wish to consider retaining your current eCertificate and simply getting a different cycle to work package that matches its current value.

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.