What is MyCyclescheme?
MyCyclescheme is your personalised Cyclescheme account.
It has a range of features that include:
- Request tracking - find out how your application is progressing (more on that in a moment)
- Account details - edit your personal details and communication information
- My Certificates - a history of all your Certificates
- My Ownership - a history of your ownership agreements
- Retailer feedback - once you've collected your kit
- Ownership options - when they are due
Most of your interactions with the MyCyclescheme area will be promoted by email or SMS communications. For example, after you've collected your bike and/or accessories - we'll ask you to login and rate your retailer.
The most popular use of the MyCyclescheme area is for tracking Certificate progress, the information you can obtain relates to the image below:
You can learn more about what the statuses mean by reading our answer ' What do the statuses in MyCyclescheme mean?'.
For a personalised savings figure that includes ownership fees, visit our calculator and enter your details.
You can search to see if your workplace is signed up using the search box on Cyclescheme's homepage.